Brothers and Sisters,
Attaining your next job and getting back to work safely are the most important ways for you to provide for your family. The Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council is here to help you find that next job and be ready to meet the demands that contractors and end-users require for you to be on their project. The COVID-19 Pandemic has tested our strength however despite these hurdles, we have proven to overcome anything and shown we are all union strong. With one success after the other, we are proving to be the leaders the construction industry needs, and we can continue to prove this by preparing ourselves to meet the requirements the industry ultimately will have for us.
Jobsites already have varying requirements and the requirement that carpenters vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus on most jobs not a stretch of the imagination. Hospitals, school projects, and others are asking for a workforce that is vaccinated, so they can protect their workers and the most vulnerable among us. We prioritize job referrals based on their requests as we work together to accomplish goals on the job site and satisfying clients on a regular basis.
To make sure you are in line for this work the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America has updated the UBC Mobile App to allow you to update your Training Verification Card with your vaccination status. It is an easy seven step process that is listed below. You can also use Click HERE for the UBC’s guide to the app and frequently asked questions.
- Step 1: Take a picture on your phone of your vaccination card after you have completed your vaccination cycle.
- Step 2: Scan your TVC Card.
- Step 3: Click on Submit COVID-19 Vaccination Confirmation.
- Step 4: Enter the last four digits of your SSN/SIN and your birthdate.
- Step 5: Press Attach Vaccine Card.
- Step 6: Choose the picture of your Vaccine Card from your phone’s photo gallery.
- Step 7: Click Yes, I agree and click Submit.
You can do your part to ensure you are ready for new job opportunities. We as a union can and will meet the demands of our contractors and end-users. Stay safe and update your card as soon as possible.