Do you enjoy working with your hands?
Do you want to work with others to achieve success both on and off the job site?
If so, then the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters wants you!
Benefits of Joining the Carpenters:
- Preparation for a lifelong career in the construction industry.
- Commitment to fair pay, safe working conditions, and a secure retirement with dignity.
Carpenter Union Commitment:
- Dedication to creating inclusive work sites for all workers.
- Focus on developing total professionals with technical expertise, effective communication, and leadership qualities.
Carpentry as a Career:
- Emphasis on carpentry as a career, not just a job.
- Opportunities for success in a fast-paced industry, working on the biggest projects and tackling the greatest challenges.
- Apprenticeship for those with no or less than 7 years of carpentry experience.
- Evaluation process for those with 7 or more years, determining comparable skill level, with the possibility of additional training.
Regardless of experience level, there is a place for everyone in the union.