Brothers and Sisters,
The Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters is giving a UCAN credit for all carpenters that have and are ready to update their Training Verification Card in the UBC Mobile App. UCAN is the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters incentive-based program for all carpenters that go above and beyond and volunteer their time to help their union. This year one grand prize winner will be selected and win a new truck. To be qualified to win the truck you just have to earn 2 UCANs.
Last Year’s UCAN Truck Winner!!!
Jobsites already have varying requirements and the requirement that carpenters vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus on most jobs is not a stretch of the imagination. Hospitals, school projects, and others are asking for a workforce that is vaccinated, so they can protect their workers and the most vulnerable among us. We prioritize job referrals based on their requests as we work together to accomplish goals on the job site and satisfy clients on a regular basis.
To make sure you are in line for this work the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America has updated the UBC Mobile App to allow you to update your Training Verification Card with your vaccination status. It is an easy seven-step process that is listed below. You can also use Click HERE for the UBC’s guide to the app and frequently asked questions.
- Step 1: Take a picture on your phone of your vaccination card after you have completed your vaccination cycle.
- Step 2: Scan your TVC Card.
- Step 3: Click on Submit COVID-19 Vaccination Confirmation.
- Step 4: Enter the last four digits of your SSN/SIN and your birthdate.
- Step 5: Press Attach Vaccine Card.
- Step 6: Choose the picture of your Vaccine Card from your phone’s photo gallery.
- Step 7: Click Yes, I agree and click Submit.
You can do your part to ensure you are ready for new job opportunities. We as a union can and will meet the demands of our contractors and end-users. Stay safe and update your card as soon as possible.